Rabu, 08 Juni 2016

CASA BY BRAVACASA 2016 AT PACIFIC PLACE - JAKARTA


Last Saturday ( June 4th 2016) I went to Casa Indonesia 2016 The Largest and Most Comprehensive Living Exhibition at The Ritz Carlton Ballroom in Pacific Place Jakarta. I went with my friends to attend this exhibition. This event open for public and you can see the awesome artwork design from the best designer.
 
Before entering we found the unique entrance such as sea anemone, it's so colourful and artistic. I feel like the area is pretty with showcase their artworks. You found some brands of (Toto, Dulux, Tala, Alur Living, Calia Italia, Modena and many more) and also the creative architects. I started to get around to all areas.



Because i'm a foodies, i'm so interested when i see the pastry tools artwork. It's so pretty and chic, i would like to have it all. I always liked the exhibition made by Bravacasa.




Urban Sketchers  
 Lighting design by Afwana Ijazani

   
I found a lot of inspiration design in here, the designs are very innovative and so artistic. I like this exhibition they make installation very cool, so this makes them different things from other exhibitions.






One of my favorite installation of the exhibitions. You can see the design of some architects in a hanging fabric. It's good idea!

Artwork from fashion designer

 I take shoot of ootd in TOTO design corner





Installations made from Bitte Design Studio



 Artwork of Fashion designer

Finally i have excursions of  Casa Indonesia 2016 The Largest and Most Comprehensive Living Exhibition. I hope to visit an event like this again. 


Let's Chop Chop the foods,
Yoga Valiant
Follow me on :
Instagram : @yogavaliant
-------------------------------------------
Map for Pacific Place

Tidak ada komentar: